Parents have been working very hard to ensure their children’s learning during the pandemic. The rushed and unprepared move to digital education has given this new form of learning a bad reputation.
But digital teaching and training have some advantages and will be part of our future. To help parents with digital remote learning, we have created a series of short and informative newsletters. They provide information about the ideal learning environment, self-organised learning and much more.
We have prepared some guidelines about using these newsletters.
You can download the newsletters here:
- Traditional vs. future skills
- Classroom vs. digital learning
- Benefits of digital learning
- The role of the parents
- Rules and examples for good feedback
- Help students organize their learning process
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Screen time vs. alternative activities
- Distance learning
- Risks in the internet
- Securing devices
Dieses Projekt wird aus Mitteln der Europäischen Union kofinanziert. Die Verantwortung für den Inhalt dieser Website tragen allein die Projektpartner; die Kommission haftet nicht für die weitere Verwendung der darin enthaltenen Angaben.
This work is licensed under CC BY 4.0