Parents have been working very hard during the pandemic to ensure the learning of their children during the pandemic. The rushed and unprepared move to digital education has given this new form of learning a bad reputation.
But digital teaching and training have some advantages and will be part of our future. To help parents with digital remote learning, we have created a series of short and informative newsletters. They provide information about the ideal learning environment, self-organised learning and much more.
You can download the newsletters here:
- Traditional vs. future skills
- Classroom vs. digital learning
- Benefits of digital learning
- The role of the parents
- Rules and examples for good feedback
- Help students organize their learning process
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Screen time vs. alternative activities
- Distance learning
- Risks in the internet
- Securing devices